A ultra compact, lightweight electric scooter ideal for commuters.
- Folds up small enough to fit into a back pack (60cm x 30cm)
- Weighs only 10kg
- Built-in speaker with Bluetooth connectivity
- Huge light bar for safe night time riding
- Front suspension system
- 25km/h max speed
- 15km riding range
Each state and territory in Australia has a different set of rules and regulations pertaining to the usage of e-scooters and e-boards (including where e-scooters and e-boards can legally be used and whether e-scooters and e-boards need to be registered with the relevant road traffic authority). Any user of this product must ensure that that they check and abide by their local by-laws and use responsibly. Ride with caution and always wear a helmet and protective gear when riding your scooter.
PROTREK warrants to you that subject to the conditions and exclusions below, PROTREK will, at its option, repair or replace any Product which is defective and is returned to PROTREK within twelve (12) months of the date of purchase (12 Month Warranty).
PROCEDURE FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS
- To make a warranty claim, you must In the event of a defect please contact customer support at https://www.protrek.com.au/contact-us/ who may then assist in determining your fault/claim.
- Deliver or send the defective product to Protrek at its address shown above, together with proof of purchase in the form of a dated receipt or tax invoice, and a description of the Product’s defect/s.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that in delivering the defective Product to Protrek, the Product is suitably packaged so that it is adequately protected against damage during transit.
- On receipt of the defective Product, proof of purchase and description of the Product’s defect/s as required above, Protrek will assess the claim and notify you of the claim’s outcome.
- Any expense associated with making a claim under the 12 Month Warranty are to be borne by you.
EXCLUSIONS FROM TWELVE (12) MONTH WARRANTY
Batteries are NOT included in the 12 month warranty. Batteries come with a 6 month warranty.
The PROTREK twelve (12) Month Warranty does not apply if the Product:
- Is modified or tampered with;
- Is damaged by act of God, power surge, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, mishandling, wear and tear, misapplication, or other causes unrelated to defective materials or workmanship;
- Is damaged by resealing error causing water leakage or any other resulting damage.
- Is not used in accordance with the accompanying documentation and instructions;
- Is repaired, modified or altered by anyone other than PROTREK;
- Is on-sold, assigned, transferred or leased to a third party.